You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
* add JWK input/output format * bump version v0.0.5
|6 months ago|
|docker||6 months ago|
|specs||6 months ago|
|.shellspec||10 months ago|
|COPYING||10 months ago|
|Makefile||6 months ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|crypto_pb2.py||10 months ago|
|dpgpid||10 months ago|
|keygen||6 months ago|
|requirements.txt||6 months ago|
dpgpid - Decentralized PGP IDentifiers
A world of trust with Decentralized IDentifiers on IPFS.
This is work in progress ;)
dpgpid helps you to publish, retrieve and sign ed25519 keys with decentralized identifiers on IPFS.
- Show identifiers
$ dpgpid show
keygen helps you to generate or convert an ed25519 key in different formats.
- Show duniter public key for user "username" and password "password"
$ keygen username password
- Show IPFS PeerID and PrivKEY for user "username" and password "password"
$ keygen -pk -t ipfs username password
- Show duniter public and secret keys for GPG key matching uid "username" and locked with password "password"
$ keygen -pkg username password
- Write secret key to a pem pkcs8 file for user "username" and password "password"
$ keygen -o /tmp/ipns.pem username password
- Write secret key to a wif file for user "username" and password "password"
$ keygen -f wif -o /tmp/duniter.wif username password
- Write base58 public and secret keys to a pubsec file for user "username" and password "password"
$ keygen -f pubsec -o /tmp/duniter.pubsec username password
$ make tests
Alpha version, file and output formats may change without retro compatibility.
- Inter Planetary IDentifiers did method